About this blog:
Welcome to She Jaunts, a travel and lifestyle blog, where I share my adventures from around the globe. You will find everything from day trips to bucket list trips on this site. New posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Want to work with me? Click here.
What can you expect to find on this blog?
- Recommendations for exciting and affordable travel destinations.
- Inspiration for quick jaunts that you can take locally and internationally.
- Recommendations for excursions and activities at destinations.
- Advice for maximizing your personal finances to allow you to travel in style.
- Travel advice for solo female travelers on how to stay safe while traveling alone.
- Itinerary and trip planning (exclusively for subscribers)
Hi! My name is Dee and I am the creator of She Jaunts, a travel and lifestyle blog created in 2018. I am a California native who grew up in the colorful and often chilly city of San Francisco. I spent 3 years of my childhood on a lush tropical island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Guam. It was there that my appetite for travel grew.
When I was about 8 years old my mom and I went on a life changing trip visiting Japan, China, and the Philippines. This trip expanded my world view and provided me with a glimpse into the lives of other cultures. As I got older I realized that my early exposure to travel is what shaped me into a curious, adventurous, and fearless traveler. Travel gave me the ability to adapt to different environments and develop independence. Since my perspective is often vastly different from those who haven’t experienced what I did growing up, I’ve longed to share my experiences through visual storytelling. I look forward to sharing my adventures with you through photography, video, tips, and recommendations. Follow me on Bloglovin’ and most social media as #shejaunts.